Friday, December 31, 2010

the end

So this tonight is the end of the decade...we are moving into the adolescent years of the 21st century.
If you'd asked me last year what my life would look like in a year I wouldn't have guessed I'd be called GiGi, or sharing a bed with LO.



I knew my son would be driving but I didn't think he'd be hanging out with the girls basketball team...videotaping games..




I never imagined I'd be listening to kids music again, or learning sign language, or using cloth diapers


or going to LLL again, or babywearing...

or using a exersaucer


But I am, and I'm enjoying every minute of it...even though I've had to drop LO off at the jail so she can have a visit or had unwelcome visitors at my house for hours on end. I even blogged everyday for a month. I've made new friends like Jennie and Beth (who supplied my babywearing fetish) and Lisa and all the Green Bay babywearers. Or Tara (@wolf_mommy) or Curtis (@blackgaykendoll)!

I hope in the next year, it gets finalized so that LO gets to stay with us permanently. That my son decides where he wants to go to college, that everyone has a good year.

3 comments:

  1. What a surprising year for you but so very blessed too! :)

    May your 2011 be just as wonderful.

    Jennie http://www.makingahomeandfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! It's good to look back and reflect, it's sometimes quite surprising at how much things can change in just one year!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOunds like you have been given an unexpected blessing.Grab hold and dont let go.I wish you a fabulous New Year with many great things to come and a year filled with even more love than this past.

    ReplyDelete