Thursday, March 20, 2014

Starting to Blog Again-New Direction

So I haven't really  blogged since my son died in February of 2012.

My life had a lot of twists and changes since then...

I adopted my daughter!


Got kissed by a baby wolf!


I went to Ecuador and participated in a Spay Day!  We fixed over 34 dogs and cats as well as brought about $10,000 worth of donated supplies.


I got to see Blue Footed Boobies at Isla de la Plata





I learned how to dress appropriately for outdoor winter activities and learned how to love snow and winter!


Worked on the Veterinary Team for the UP200 Dog Sled Races!





I got a new job and was elected Faculty of the Year!

It's the new job and the fun things I get to do that I plan showcasing on the blog now.  I still plan on talking about my life and the fun things I get to do, but there are a bunch of things I'm having fun with right now that I want to talk about...

Augmented Reality



Flipped Classrooms


Applied Learning Activities


iPads in the Classroom

Different teaching modalities

I know kind of boring for those not into teaching and technology...kind of cool for those that are!  Stick around and see the great things new technology has to offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment