Friday, November 19, 2010

Babywearing and Big Glasses!

Our babywearing group (Green Bay Babywearers) met today at a great restaurant called Kavarna's.  I love getting together with this group of ladies...we are all crunchy in our own ways.  We tend to just take over the children's area of Kavarna...and pandemonium ensues!

I tried on an Ergo carrier...and I should have grabbed the Mai Tei to give it a try but I didn't think about it at the time.  I did put LO on my back in a back wrap, but she truly hates the process of of getting wrapped onto my back, so I'm really tempted to give a Mai Tei a try!  We got a lot of looks from the rest of the guest in the restaurant while we were trying on our different wraps. 

The other day when I was looking for some pictures I found this one of me and Jake..16 years ago..you can't see him cause he's in the sling!


I look like a baby in this picture..and man..were those glasses big.  My friend sitting next to me was from La Leche League and she really helped me get a good start nursing Jake...Those days seem so long ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment