Tuesday, November 30, 2010

National Blog Post Month Grand Finale!

I can't believe it..I actually blogged everyday for a month!  Not only that..people actually read my blog!  I had over 650 views.  Someone in Bahrain even looked at my blog!! 

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who read my blog this month.  I totally think that everyone of you that read my blog is totally KEWL!  I especially want to thank Jenny over at Making A Home And Family for sending her readers over to read my blog!  

So what happens now?  Well I'm hoping to keep blogging, NaBloPoMo sponsors a blogging contest every month.  Maybe that is what I need to keep blogging..  

Again thank you so much! Love you!

Edit: BTW those of you who are reading my blog in other countries, I'd love to know who you are..leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment