Saturday, November 20, 2010

Living with Me Can Cause Drinking!

Its Saturday night I have 45 minutes to get today's post written, edited, and posted.  I have no topic in mind and I have someone reading over my shoulder which makes it even harder...

I spent the day in bookkeeping hell...I hate, absolutely hate, doing the books for my SO's business..we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things and how I run the business books is one of them..It leaves me angry, flustered and lacking patience for the LO and my DS..I just want to run away screaming..sooo

I did run away from the shop, but I ran away with the LO and we ran to someone's house to pick up a Exersaucer for $15.  (I love Craigs List!)  She's still to small for it, but in just a few months she'll think it's the bee's knees!

When I got back home (I never run away for too long)  I found a package from Jenny over at Making a Home and Family which thrilled me..I bought some diapers from her and she had to school me on how to use them..I was hoping that another package would be in my mailbox too..a new sling from BabyEtte but alas, I am going to have to wait until next week!

We spent the evening watching movies..I finally sat down and watched New in Town with Renee Zellweger..it reminded me of how I felt during my first winter in Wisconsin..cold and in culture shock!

After the movie..SO decided that he wanted to mess with GiGi and well..you shouldn't mess with GiGi..a water fight ensued and this is what happens!  I win the water fight and you get driven to drink in the bathroom in the dark!

At this moment we are all calmed back down and watching Seven Years in Tibet (Brad Pitt is hot, even with a terrible accent!), LO is sleeping and I'm about ready to head off to the shower..

Remember..don't mess with GiGi..

No comments:

Post a Comment