Sunday, November 21, 2010

Givin' Sugar to Some Foreign Blogs

Today I want to give some sugar to some of my friends on other continents...

I'll start with Australia..I'd like to see more blogging from my friend from Down Under Faerie Midwife, but I'm sure she's busy birthin' babies..so I won't hold it against her! She recently got a kick ass tattoo of a stork and I'd love to see more pictures!

From England:

I enjoy reading Nurturing Career Mama's blog about trying to be a working mom who nurses and practices Attachment Parenting.  I was reading a post she put up recently about shopping with a toddler and I have to say I can relate to the non-child shopper..but I guess in the next few years, I will again be that dreaded shopper with a toddler in toe!

Another wonderful blogger from England is Kylie from Not Even a Bag of Sugar.  She writes about her experiences with being a mom to a little boy born at 27 weeks.  She has posted a great delivery story.  And I would love to sit down with her and have a cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment