Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday

Today I drove up to Escanaba to give a seminar to a clinic.  On the way home I stopped off to have coffee with one of my new twitter friends Jen of Making A Home and Family and her LO.  I had a great time and it was nice to chat in person.  After I left, I got lost (not unusual) and while I was getting myself discombobulated I came across this sign painted on a house.


Now this next picture is what happens when you say your going to do something but then don't..ie say your going to clean the kitchen after I worked all day, took care of the LO, and then cooked dinner..You get a picture of yourself in a silly position.  I came out and there he was! I guess being 42 and having a baby can make you really, really tired!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, where is that house?! I know you were lost.. but where were you? I don't think I've ever seen that! :)

    LOL @ the 2nd picture. All cuddled into a blanky.... awww... :)

    I hope you get to catch up on some sleep tonight. Somehow I managed to drink some black tea and I'm buzzing right now. Doh!

    It was so nice meeting you and LO! I can't wait for another meet-up!

    http://www.makingahomeandfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house was near 6th street. I am a sucker for unique signs.
    Notice he's also laying on the Boppy..its on the left..Don't mess with the momma! especially the tired momma!

    ReplyDelete