Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Night Lights..OUT??

Okay so it's day 5 of National Blog Post Month and once again I find myself at the end of the night scrambling to write a post before lights out...but I'm going to do this..I can write a post a day for the next 30 days..I am strong, I am invincible..bah who am I kidding..

This morning as I rolled, and I literally mean rolled, out of bed to get the LO a bottle I felt every bone in my back crack and pop.  All I could think about is why the hell am I doing this to myself?  Why the hell am I raising a little baby..I'm supposed to be on the home stretch.

But later when she cuddled up to me and grabbed my necklace, she's in love with it, I remembered why I'm doing this..because this little girl of mine needs the best start I can give her.  She needs to know that she is loved and that no matter what I'm there for her.  She needs ME..even if I'm popping and cracking all the way to the kitchen!

Speaking about being there..one plus of taking LO into my heart is I have gotten to know a lot of interesting and fabulous people.  People that I would have never had the chance to meet if I'd just stayed in my cushy little bubble of 40ish with a teenager.  I've met a lot of these great people on Twitter and I so appreciate all their input and their kind words! Thanks to everyone! If you want to get to know some fabulous people just check out my twitter feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment